Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd. Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions before using our website. These
Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd are hereby made effective (“we” or “us” or “our“), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of this website, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
In consideration of each member or customer’s (each, a “customer” or “you“) access to and use of the Site, we require every members and customer to act with integrity, to our rules for the Site, and to abide by these Terms and Conditions and each other rule, regulation or other policy of Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd.
SECTION 1 -ACCEPTANCE
By clicking “I AGREE” and/or using or accessing the Site, you hereby agree,
(a) that you have received, read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions create a valid and binding agreement, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms hereof,
(b) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any terms, conditions or other rules, regulations or policies of Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time in our sole discretion without notice, and
(c) that your use of the Site shall comply with all applicable country and local laws, rules or regulations, and that you are solely responsible for your compliance with, familiarity with and understanding of any such laws, rules or regulations applicable to your use of the Site. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
SECTION 2 -PROHIBITED USES
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
- Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
- Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes, and similar marketing concepts;
- Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
- Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
- Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
- Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
- Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- Not to issue chargeback disputes against us;
- Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
- Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof; and
- Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to the Site, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd.
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements or proposals, or send junk mail, to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unwanted advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of other users of the Service;
- Misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the Service;
- Post, store, share, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, unseemly, offensive;
SECTION 3 -PUNCTUALITY & COURTESY
You must make adequate travel arrangements to arrive in time for your appointment.
If you miss all or part of your appointment without required notice (for reasons including, without limitation, lateness, traffic or work commitments) then you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of your deposit. No credit for missed appointments will be issued. As a gesture of goodwill we might hold the appointment for a maximum of 15 points beyond the slot might be allocated the customer next in waiting. We might at our sole discretion reschedule the appointment to a later time on that day or another day subject to availability.
We suggest you to please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment time. Please make sure all traces of makeup have been removed. For your comfort, we also suggest that you switch your mobile to silent while at the salon, as you will be unable to use your phone while the treatment is underway.
SECTION 4 -EQUALITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
We are committed to diversity and equality in respect of staff, customers, visitors and anyone that the academy, or its customers come into contact with. We strive to treat everyone with the same high level of dignity and respect, irrespective of age, disability, status, nationality, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or another personal characteristic.
We require our staff and visitors to our premises to embrace these standards at all times.
SECTION 5 -HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
We will provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment with the objective of minimizing the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately achieving an accident-free workplace.
All Staff will be provided with such equipment, information, instructions, training and supervision as is necessary to implement the policy and achieve the stated objective.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety of its customers, health and safety at work is also the responsibility of the customers and staff. It is everyone’s duty to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s welfare and to report any situation which may pose a threat to the wellbeing of themselves or of any other person.
All treatments offered during the covid-19 pandemic, are subject to customer explicitly agreeing to the below terms and the liability waiver. Although Prime beauty Lounge Ltd will apply best safety measures in place for the safety of its employees and customers, the contagious nature of the covid-19 means transmission at or around our premises cannot completely be ruled out.
You agree to reschedule your appointment if someone you have been in contact with is diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the appointment.
You agree to reschedule your appointment if you experienced COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to Cough, Flu, Cold, Breathlessness) within 14 days of your appointment.
You agree to wear a protective mask at the time of your appointment.
You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by my mere presence within this establishment and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the activities, omissions, or carelessness of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, employees, volunteers, and participants and their families. You hereby release Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd from any and all claims arising from or in connection with any direct COVID-19 impact while visiting.
SECTION 6 -BEHAVIOUR
- We may terminate your membership (if applicable) and may refuse you entry into a Site, or eject you from a Site, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these rules, your membership contract (if applicable), or if you engage in any other serious misconduct.
- Members of a Site, their guests, visitors, and members of staff should at all times display mutual respect for each other. Bullying and using foul language is strictly prohibited.
- You may bring your children to the salon but they are to be kept under adult supervision at all times during the treatment process. We are not responsible for children’s care and your personal belongings.
- You must be dressed in suitable attire at all times when on sites premises.
- If you wear contact lenses, please remove them before each treatment. You may put them back in straight after.
- When advised by the therapist keep your eyes closed for the duration of your treatment until you are asked to open them.
- Lay still for the duration for your treatment and refrain from talking during your treatment unless it is necessary.
- Follow the aftercare advice that you are given and Inform us if your medical circumstances change so we can advise about future treatments. Please visit our website for a more detailed information about the aftercare advice.
SECTION 7 -LATE ARRIVAL
If customers arrive later than the previously agreed start time, Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the appointment.
SECTION 8 -RISK ASSESSMENT POLICY
As with many beauty treatments, there are risks in having eyebrow/eyelash/facial hair removal therapy. A reaction is rare but they can happen. A patch test where applicable must be performed at least 48 hours before your treatment.
Despite a successful patch test, there are rare occasions where someone may suffer a reaction to the treatment. It may be on their first time or after many treatments. This includes but not limited to irritation, redness, itching, puffiness, swelling or any pain in or around your eyes. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours please seek medical advice.
If you requested a beauty therapist and they are not available during your appointment, we reserve the right to transfer your booking to an alternative therapist.
SECTION 9 -REACTIONS AND ALLERGIES
Some treatments do contain some element of risk. All treatments undergo rigorous risk assessments for health and safety purposes but customers do participate in activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd staff reserve the right to STOP any person participating in treatment if they are unruly, deemed not capable, do not follow rules set out by staff or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
SECTION 10 -ELIGIBILITY
You must be 16 years of age or over to use our services. If you are under the age of 16 years, you must immediately cease our services unless you have permission from a parent or guardian. Treatments on children under 16 (where permitted) are to be performed strictly under adult/parent supervision.
SECTION 11 -PRICE VARIATIONS
Therapy descriptions, typographic, pricing and photographic errors are unintentional and subject to correction. We regret, but are not liable for such errors. We reserve the right to reject any appointments placed for a therapy listed at an incorrect price. If you discover an error in our website or catalogue, please let us know. Prices for services are liable to change at any time without a notice.
SECTION 12 –INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd. is the owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site, mobile application or any other digital media and its contents. The content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sounds, video, etc. the website, mobile application or any other digital media content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All titles, ownership and intellectual property rights in the website and its content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates, agents, authorized representatives or licensor’s as the case may be.
All rights not otherwise claimed under this Terms and Conditions or by the Company are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
SECTION 13 -FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused by, among other things, strikes, lock-out, riots, rebellions, accidental explosions, floods, storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
SECTION 14 -GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law, and the courts of United Kingdom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
Notwithstanding anything else set forth in this website, any and all claims, actions, disputes and lawsuits relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to this website, including but not limited to accessibility, services and products related to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction.
SECTION 15 -INDEMNIFICATION
By using the site, you indemnify Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd from liability for loss or damage of whatever nature and howsoever arising from your use of the website and or any services, content or obligation in terms of these terms and conditions.
We expressly disclaim any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, accuracy of measurements, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
SECTION 16 -REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
Once your booking has been confirmed a contract will exist between you and us. All payments made to us are non-refundable. If you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment you must notify us within 24 hours prior to your appointment. You will be charged if we do not receive any rescheduling/cancellation requests before 24 hours of commencement of your appointment.
We reserve the right to cancel or change booking date of your appointment. In case of emergency situations, your appointment may be cancelled or postponed without any notices from us.
Customer satisfaction remains one of our top priorities and we are more than confident that our fully trained team of beauticians will always deliver the service that our customers truly deserve. However in the unlikely event of you are unsatisfied by the results please get in touch within 24 hours of having your treatment, and we will be happy to fix them at no charge within 48 hours. Unfortunately the nature of business means refunds can not be issued should there be an issue with the treatment that can be fixed by us. If you do not let us know of your concerns within 24 hours, we may not be able to accommodate you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
SECTION 17 -MEMBERSHIP CARD PROGRAM
- Customers are issued a free for life membership card (PBL Privilege) on their 4th visit which entitles them up to 10% discount against standard prices and applies to all treatments we offer. If any new membership schemes are introduced by us they may be chargeable and will be offered under separate terms of issue.
- Customers are required to provide their Personal Information (including but not limited to Email, Mobile Number, Name) to sign up for our Membership Program. Customers’ personal details won’t be disclosed to any third party unless it is requested by law enforcement agencies.
- Membership discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts including seasonal promotions, loyalty card program or packages.
- Discount rates can be altered without notice and the program itself may be withdrawn without any liability to be assumed by the company.
- Our Membership card has no cash value and it can not be transferred and remains the property of the company and can be requested to be returned with reasonable notice.
- If lost, replacement cards can be issued at a charge of £5 and the membership number would change on issuing a new card.
SECTION 18 -LOYALTY CARD PROGRAM
- Customers earn points on every treatment we offer and each treatment has a ‘points earned’ and ‘points to redeem’ limit, where the minimum redemption points are 100.
- Points can not be redeemed partially against any treatments or not be partially redeemed against multiple treatments.
- Loyalty rewards can not be combined with any other discounts including seasonal promotions, membership card discount or packages.
- Rewards points (either ‘earned’ or ‘redeemed’) can be altered without notice and the program itself may be withdrawn without notice and without any liability to be assumed by the company
- The loyalty card has no cash value and it can not be transferred and remains the property of the company and can be requested to be returned with reasonable notice.
- Customers are required to provide their Personal Information (including but not limited to Email, Mobile Number, Name) to sign up for our Loyalty Card Program. Customers’ personal details won’t be disclosed to any third party unless it is requested by laws enforcement agencies.
SECTION 19 -GIFT CARD/VOUCHERS
- Customers can buy plastic gift card, printed paper gift voucher or an option to email the voucher to any email id provided during the course of the purchase.
- Lost gift cards/vouchers can not be replaced and the company is not responsible for misuse of lost gift cards/vouchers.
- Our Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 1 year from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- Gift card/vouchers number must be quoted at the time of booking and the voucher or card handed to the therapist at the start of your treatment.
- No refund for change of mind or change of circumstances will be offered.
- Gift cards can be used for partial payments against any treatments, however no change will be given.
SECTION 20 -PACKAGE CARD
- Package prices are subject to change without notice. If the standard prices are altered after a package has been sold and standard price effectively becomes cheaper than the package price, then customer will not be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Packages can not be shared with others and the we are not responsible for misuse of the cards.
- Customers are required to provide their Personal Information (including but not limited to Email, Mobile Number, Name) to keep track of the usage of their Package Card. Customers’ personal details won’t be disclosed to any third party unless it is requested by laws enforcement agencies.
- Customers need to present the package card at the time of checkout
and the Cards will be stamped after each treatment.
- Package Cards have expiry dates based on type of packages, and customers will not be reimbursed for any unused treatments on expiry.
SECTION 21 -TERMINATION
If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Services will automatically terminate. In addition, Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
Your Membership or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued.
SECTION 22 -SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected in any way.
SECTION 23 -DISCLAIMER
We work hard to provide the best services we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Services, however, are provided “as is,” and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
PRIME BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD, DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PRIME BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; PRIME BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD, DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
PRIME BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; AND, PRIME BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM, THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY PRIME BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD, HEREBY.
SECTION 24 -LIABILITIES
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our services. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SECTION 25 -THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS
The Site, and services of Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd, may contain links to other websites or applications. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Site, or other products and services of Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. We do not exercise control over third party websites.
Your use of links to other websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites linked from the Site, or other products and services of Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd, nor do we make any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any such website.
SECTION 26 -MODIFICATIONS
SECTION 27 -WAIVERS
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
SECTION 28 -COPYRIGHT
Copyright © 2020 Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd. All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by Prime Beauty Lounge Ltd or other individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.